The terms ‘quality’ and ‘cost effective’ are often overused in websites of law firms. However, while it is difficult to balance qualities and cost, they do not tell you how they achieved the quality. Here is the reason how we resolved this difficult issue and why our clients choose us.
What we do is to carefully select the best practitioners, share the same vision, philosophy and values, and highly motivate them. To achieve this, we have created distinct in-house structure, the purpose of which is motivating people, improving efficiency, providing in-house training, and reducing cost.
- We abandoned the traditional revenue distribution found in large Japanese IP law firms.
- Instead we have adopted a new and modern revenue distribution model with low overhead and office rent, which enables us to fund the quality of the legal services.
- Our quality work is achieved by the in-house structure which
- minimizes overhead,
- reduces office rent,
- optimizes the number of and remuneration to partners, and
- increases salaries to associates and practitioners.
- The revenue distribution model is effective for hiring and motivating educated and experienced associates, and for recognizing and rewarding improvements in their performance.
- This helps us offer our clients high quality services at extremely competitive prices.
- The two revenue distribution models shown below demonstrate how we improved the quality of our services while at the same time keeping legal fees as low as possible.