- No contingency fee –
- No typesetting fee –
- No late translation filing fee –
- Hourly fees range from $200 per hour for attorneys –
We provide legal services in a reasonable and simple fee structure due to a new internal revenue distribution system that we have created. You can reduce your patent/trademark filing and translation costs and, leave complex fee structures behind, without sacrificing quality.
- Application filings are handled on a flat fee basis.
- Prosecution matters such as responses to office actions (rejections) are billed on an hourly basis.
- Hourly fees range from $200 per hour for attorneys
- Our fees eliminate miscellaneous expenses:
- No formatting fee
- No typesetting fee
- No late translation filing fee when using the grace period
- No contingency fee
- We will not charge for minor tasks such as reporting publication numbers, reviewing mail, answering to minor questions, and monitoring the status of pending applications.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for a free quote.
The table below shows how attorneys fees are reduced by approximately 60% in post filing procedures for typical patent applications.