Takaoka IP Law is a central-Tokyo Intellectual Property firm that provides advice and legal services in a broad range of intellectual property matters in Japan, specializing in: patent, trademark, industrial design, and utility model.
- Provide international intellectual property legal services in Japan
- Located in central Tokyo, Japan
- 30 minutes by train from the Japan Patent Office
- Founded in 2007 and has grown into one of the largest patent firms in Japan in 10 years
- 60+ intellectual property professionals
Our intellectual property practice includes the following areas:
- Preparation and prosecution of Japanese applications for patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
- Prosecution of trials against rejections, and trials for invalidation before the Japan Patent Office
- Translations of patent specifications, trademark applications, and industrial design applications.
- Arrangement of intellectual property seminars for Japanese businesses
- Expert opinions with regard to patentability, infringement, validity, and enforceability
- Opinions on freedom to operate in Japan
- Enforcing of intellectual property rights including patents, trademarks, and industrial designs